why attend an underwater workshop?
Underwater photography is quickly gaining in popularity with families and maternity clients, and is a great way to differentiate your photography business and create beautiful works of art.
But it comes with many challenges and the learning curve is rather steep with all the different factors you need to consider when shooting in the water.
Our workshops are designed to introduce you to gear options, teach you how to photograph in the water while keeping your client, yourself and your equipment safe, preparing and working with clients, utilizing different light situations, how to post process and edit your images, and how to successfully incorporate underwater sessions into your photography business.
All workshop participants get invited to join our private online group, where we continue to inspire and learn from each other and grow together as a community.
Dive in - a one day workshop
Dive In is a one day introduction to underwater family photography.
- classroom: introduction, gear, safety
- pool session
- lunch break
- classroom: preparing and working with clients
- pool session
- classroom: post processing and photo review
- wrap up with evening drinks/appetizers and Q&A
rising tides - a Three-day learning experience
Maui, Hawaii | January 16-18, 2018
Rising Tides is your opportunity to dive deep into the world of underwater family photography with 3 of the most experienced photographers in the subject.
- classroom discussions on gear, safety, and working with clients
- multiple sessions in pool, ocean and fresh water
- working with different light conditions and times of day
- post-processing in lightroom and photoshop
- developing your underwater style
- marketing and business plan tailored to your business to help you successfully incorporate underwater sessions into your business
- follow up support and coaching included